Mittwoch, 9. Januar 2013

-


Michael Buble - Home

Another summer day 
has come and gone away 
In Paris or Rome... 
but I wanna go home 
...uhm Home 
may be surrounded by 
a million people I 
still feel all alone 
just wanna go home 
oh, I miss you, you know

And I've been keeping all the letters 
that I wrote to you, 
Each one a line or two 
I'm fine baby, how are you? 
well I would send them but I know that it's just not enough 
My words were cold and flat 
And you deserve more than that

Another aeroplane, another sunny place, 
I'm lucky I know 
but I wanna go home 
Mmmm I got to go home

Let me go home

I'm just too far from where you are 
I wanna come home

And I feel just like I'm living 
someone else's life 
It's like I just stepped outside 
when everything was going right 
And I know just why you could not come along with me 
This was not your dream 
but you always believed in me...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen